Is there a hidden Easter Egg in this last version of CbB?

Canopus

I’m not quite sure, but is there possibly an Easter Egg hidden in Cakewalk by BandLab 2023.09?

If you from the main menu select Help > About and then click on the upper part of the tallest building in the splash screen, a text appears that display the names of the people involved in the Cakewalk development. The notification ends with "Acknowledgements Thanks to over 30 years of dedicated engineers, who laid the foundation of Cakewalk." which to me indicates that it is indeed an CbB farewell Easter Egg.

But, of course, it could also be that I just haven’t observed it before. If so, I’ll walk out the back door.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Canopus said:

I’m not quite sure, but is there possibly an Easter Egg hidden in Cakewalk by BandLab 2023.09?

If you from the main menu select Help > About and then click on the upper part of the tallest building in the splash screen, a text appears that display the names of the people involved in the Cakewalk development. The notification ends with "Acknowledgements Thanks to over 30 years of dedicated engineers, who laid the foundation of Cakewalk." which to me indicates that it is indeed an CbB farewell Easter Egg.

But, of course, it could also be that I just haven’t observed it before. If so, I’ll walk out the back door.

Yes, Easter egg, but very much not new 🙂

• Like 3