Save up to 50% on FL Studio

satya

https://www.image-line.com/

Image-Line has launched its annual Black Friday promotion, offering discounts of up to 50% on the FL Studio music production software for the next few weeks.

To mark 25 years of FL Studio, we are offering a 25% saving on selected Editions, up to 50% off Upgrades, and a special introductory price for FL Cloud.

There has never been a better time to buy.

The offer expires November 30th, 2023.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Any reason to even think about FL Studio if I have Reaper?

Lifetime updates vs. $60 every two releases? 🙂 

I have no clue what it is like as a DAW, which for me is just an unlimited track tape recorder. I do very little MIDI in the final mix.

6 hours ago, TheSteven said:

posted Wednesday...

As commented on the other thread - upgrade prices aren't as tempting as last year but who's to say if/when they'll hit that price again. 

Was the Producer Edition Upgrade from Fruity Loops ever cheaper than $50 ?

4 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Any reason to even think about FL Studio if I have Reaper?

I have CW and then also have Reaper, Ableton, FL Studio, Reason Intro 11.

I ended up with Reason Intro 11 purely because it has a plugin where all its instruments and efx can be used inside other DAWs. I use Reaper because other band members have MACs and cannot use CW so great to pass projects from CW to Reaper on there MACs and back. 

I bought ABLETON at a reduced price, probably via Black Friday because I really like its Session view for creating ideas. Closest  in CW is the matrix view but that needs alot of attention still I think.

I then picked up FL STUDIO, again at a sale like currently .. I like some of its internal EFX and instruments and again use it for creativity. I think its worth the punt for the price and lifetime updates, new versions etc

• Like 1