iZotope Ozone 11 EQ for free

Frank

2 hours ago, Solidos said:

The new Komplete Start Bundle contains the "Yangqin" that was given out as a freebie a few years back. I missed that so I'm very happy to see this!

I thought that I had the bundle already, or that it got updated with the new additions automatically, but you made me check again and even though I had "Yangqin", I did not have Analog Dreams, Guitar Rig 7 Player, and Replika, awesome! I think Vinyl too, but not sure about that one as it says Update instead of Install (but there was no update for it a couple of days ago, so either the update is new or something else was going on).

16 hours ago, satya said:

Today's music producers got no excuse for not making quality tracks because of bad plugin availability . All they need is skill

Don't confuse 'polished' with 'quality'. You can polish a turd all you like. It will still be a turd.

There aren't plugins that will write you a great song.....yet!

17 minutes ago, satya said:

What about Orb composer Pro  and Magenta Studio

I said 'great' song ;)

By the way, if Orb Composer write songs the way they write blurb....God help us!

"Orb Orchestra is the most technological tool to assist professional composers experiment with new musical ideas and compose in a most efficient way. "

Edited by 53mph
  • Haha 1