Making text in Markers larger

AB7

I understand that the text in markers cannot be made larger.  I am wondering if this is something that can be look at in the Sonar version coming out?
Does anyone else really care?  Should I just get a better magnifying glass?  😄

To be clear, I LOVE CAKEWALK, and this is a minor issue and in no ways impacts my desire for the product.  But it still would be nice to be able to enlarge the text.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alan Bachman said:

I understand that the text in markers cannot be made larger.  I am wondering if this is something that can be look at in the Sonar version coming out?
Does anyone else really care?  Should I just get a better magnifying glass?  😄

To be clear, I LOVE CAKEWALK, and this is a minor issue and in no ways impacts my desire for the product.  But it still would be nice to be able to enlarge the text.

I expect this to be resolved in Sonar with the new interface. One of the developers mentioned that scaling limitations was something they wanted to correct.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 3:39 PM, John Vere said:

For this reason I just use the Arranger track now. You can use it to show lyrics and chords. And the arranger track has multiple lanes too. 

This looks like the solution to so many of the thing people are trying to accomplish with markers and much more. I haven't learned to use it yet, but I'm hoping to as soon as my DAW is back in operation.

I actually only use it for a way to map out songs and enter chords or lyric clues. I found it was a total failure for trying to re arrange songs.

Too many glitches and waisted time with failed exports. 
I find it still faster to use ripple editing and copy paste but I use the arranger markers to guide me.