UAD Ultimate 11 bundle: $249 @ Sweetwater

Craig Fowler

Guess they fixed this...

Universal Audio UAD Ultimate 11 Plug-in Bundle - Upgrade from Previous UAD Ultimate Bundle (v10 and earlier)

This is a specially priced upgrade offer for owners of any previous UAD Ultimate Bundle (v10 and earlier). Contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for more information.

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

Is it weird that I wouldn’t even be interested at the glitch price?

It's called shock.

People experience it after horrific accidents or missing out on rare plugin deals.
Loosen any tight clothing and, if needed, cover up with a blanket to prevent chilling. Don't eat or drink anything until you have seen professional help.
Larry is qualified to administer CPR if necessary.
We're here brother to talk you through it if you need to vent or just have a good cry.
In the meantime just try to remember that tomorrow is another day and another deal will eventually come along.

...Steven

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

Is it weird that I wouldn’t even be interested at the glitch price?

On the serious side though, no.  

I thought about it for a couple of minutes - it would add maybe 5 native plugins that I could live without and all the Apollo plugins provided I picked up an interface.
But I don't have the interface and I'm not ready to go running down that rabbit hole, at least for a while.  
So I went and had brunch and when I came back the deal was gone.  Was kind of like when I go to the store and see that fancy $400 bottle of scotch.  Would it be nice to have it - yeah.  Am I going to go into debt or turn my life upside down to get it - no.  I give it a sigh & a wink and move on... 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

On the serious side though, no.  

I thought about it for a couple of minutes - it would add maybe 5 native plugins that I could live without and all the Apollo plugins provided I picked up an interface.
But I don't have the interface and I'm not ready to go running down that rabbit hole, at least for a while.  
So I went and had brunch and when I came back the deal was gone.  Was kind of like when I go to the store and see that fancy $400 bottle of scotch.  Would it be nice to have it - yeah.  Am I going to go into debt or turn my life upside down to get it - no.  I give it a sigh & a wink and move on... 

Better get 5 bottles of Scotch for $80 each. :) I wonder what the wife would say then. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Better get 5 bottles of Scotch for $80 each. :)

Every time I see someone putting six or more bottles of high shelf wine into the cart I think to myself "Bro, you won't taste the difference after the 2nd bottle."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4