Gforce new Oberheim OB-X

Vst0nE

10 minutes ago, satya said:

U brought ALL of it ?

I bought the  GForce Oberheim Bundle: OB-E + SEM and that gave me one serial. On the GForce website I redeemed the serial by selecting "Oberheim - The Bundle" from the dropdown and that added three products into my account: Oberheim OB-E, Oberheim-X and Oberheim SEM.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't understand the discussion or I am missing something...

The title of the offer in JRR Shop is "GForce Oberheim Bundle: OB-E + SEM"

In the GForce web page "OBERHEIM - THE BUNDLE"

If you go to the information from GForce (https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/the-oberheim-bundle/), you will fin the next:

The Oberheim Bundle includes

The Oberheim OB-X – The world’s first officially endorsed emulation of this famous 80s synth. Yet it sounds modern and lends itself superbly to Electronica, EDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient, Rock, Prog Rock, Hip Hop and more.

The Oberheim OB-E v2 – The award winning, Tom Oberheim endorsed emulation of the unique Oberheim 8 Voice. Eight SEM voices, each subtly different and independently programmable. This gives the instrument a unique architecture amongst synths and, most importantly, a musicality other synths struggle to match. A huge, sublime Patch library offers a fabulous starting point for those in need of instant inspiration.

The Oberheim SEM – A precise, authentic monophonic Oberheim SEM experience.  A big but beautifully creamy sound in a small package with a host of additional features provide this fabulously simple synth with incredibly sonic flexibility.

Three (3) products included in the bundle

Edited by Niky Serrano

21 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

I don't understand the discussion or I am missing something...

The title of the offer in JRR Shop is "GForce Oberheim Bundle: OB-E + SEM"

In the GForce web page "OBERHEIM - THE BUNDLE"

If you go to the information from GForce (https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/the-oberheim-bundle/), you will fin the next:

The Oberheim Bundle includes

The Oberheim OB-X – The world’s first officially endorsed emulation of this famous 80s synth. Yet it sounds modern and lends itself superbly to Electronica, EDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient, Rock, Prog Rock, Hip Hop and more.

The Oberheim OB-E v2 – The award winning, Tom Oberheim endorsed emulation of the unique Oberheim 8 Voice. Eight SEM voices, each subtly different and independently programmable. This gives the instrument a unique architecture amongst synths and, most importantly, a musicality other synths struggle to match. A huge, sublime Patch library offers a fabulous starting point for those in need of instant inspiration.

The Oberheim SEM – A precise, authentic monophonic Oberheim SEM experience.  A big but beautifully creamy sound in a small package with a host of additional features provide this fabulously simple synth with incredibly sonic flexibility.

Three (3) products included in the bundle

Basically up until OB-X was released the bundle only included OB-E and SEM. They released OB-X which is now part of that bundle but JRR hasn't put the price up yet. So when I bought the bundle at JRR Shop and registered, I basically got OB-X for free 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

Basically up until OB-X was released the bundle only included OB-E and SEM. They released OB-X which is now part of that bundle but JRR hasn't put the price up yet. So when I bought the bundle at JRR Shop and registered, I basically got OB-X for free 🙂

Ah!!!
Okay, okay... now all clear!!!

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Oh. Stealth marketing.

5 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Yes and no

I added it, but it was appearing not as free item in my cart, so I deleted it finally and finish the purchase

Well, not a huge loss, I'd say. Though if that has happened to others too it might be worth sending JRR Shop an email.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pseudopop said:

Oh. Stealth marketing.

Well, not a huge loss, I'd say. Though if that has happened to others too it might be worth sending JRR Shop an email.

Yes, for me is not important because is insignificant, but yes, I opened a ticket to know why I couldn't to add the product as free