"A noodle a day keeps the shrink away"

Rikkie

Hi All,  it may surprise  you all, but I made another noodle 😉  Bass and drums are studio instruments, wah wah guitar is th3 with an autowah, lead is Positive Grid which I got for free last week. Mastering by Bandlab.

Rik

edit: played a new rhythm guitar double tracked left and right, changed the sound on the lead guitar to th3

edit:  as per hsmusic suggestions tried to tame the wahwah guitars a bit with sonitus multiband and a bit less reverb.

Edited by Rikkie
  • Like 1

O.K...I listened to the first mix before & just now saw the second underneath.  That one is much better, the left  rhythm gtr is slightly distorted, there's a freq. that's dominant & poking out, maybe try cutting that a bit & you might also pad back the reverb on it a bit. It washing over the melody.

Another nice doodle, enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Hi Hsmusic, tried to tame the wahwah guitars a bit with sonitus multiband, there is a delay on the lead guitar ,turned the mix a bit down and a bit less reverb

14 hours ago, hsmusic said:

O.K...I listened to the first mix before & just now saw the second underneath.  That one is much better, the left  rhythm gtr is slightly distorted, there's a freq. that's dominant & poking out, maybe try cutting that a bit & you might also pad back the reverb on it a bit. It washing over the melody.

Another nice doodle, enjoyed it.

Rik

Love it!  I have struggled with trying to use Wah plugins.  I think that your efforts on the one panned hard right sound very good.  I'll have to give the TH3 a try.  However, in my instance, I'm afraid it is the player and not the plugs.

I enjoyed listening and I think the mix sounds good!!