Harrison 10 Yr Anniversary Deal

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

You're an evil man!! :). I had no need for yet another DAW, but, that is a sweet deal and I've been curious for some time LOL.

Tony

Mixbus and 32c are highly underrated.  Some don't care for it,
but I love the sound.  Everyone says "all DAW's are the same".
Not to me.  No, it's not as "full featured" as others, but
Mixbus definitely has it's own "sound" IMO.

I don't even consider Mixbus 32 C to be a GAS purchase because I love Mixbus and Mixbus 32 C is something I really want ...

But , Dang every time Harrison puts Mixbus 32 C on sale I don't have the bread .

Gee I wonder if I can get $ 79 dollars for both my Jalopy's ,they both run . One is 45 years old and the other is 22 years old ...

Oh Well maybe next time ....until I can swing the bread I will just have to continue using  Mixbus 5 .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I don't even consider Mixbus 32 C to be a GAS purchase because I love Mixbus and Mixbus 32 C is something I really want ...

But , Dang every time Harrison puts Mixbus 32 C on sale I don't have the bread .

Gee I wonder if I can get $ 79 dollars for both my Jalopy's ,they both run . One is 45 years old and the other is 22 years old ...

Oh Well maybe next time ....until I can swing the bread I will just have to continue using  Mixbus 5 .

Kenny

I can relate Kenny!  I have Mixbus 5, and would like to have 32c...but the finances are never
there when it goes on sale...every time...maybe the fates are trying to tell me something...LOL

16 hours ago, cclarry said:

Mixbus and 32c are highly underrated.  Some don't care for it,
but I love the sound.  Everyone says "all DAW's are the same".
Not to me.  No, it's not as "full featured" as others, but
Mixbus definitely has it's own "sound" IMO.

I am going to file it under, got it but it doesn't rock my world, YET!. Basic issues straight away, behringer X touch does not work even remotely as needed. Doesn't seem to remember it's even part of the equation. It's an interesting thing that thankfully I didn't pay full price for. Midi is woefully supported for sure. Never mind, note to self try before you buy LOL.

• Like 1