Loopcloud Sounds Plugin - FREE for subscribers

Wibbles

https://www.loopcloud.com/cloud/blog/5124-Loopcloud-Sounds-Your-new-go-to-plugin-for-sounds

It's Loopcloud in a VST plugin! Introducing Loopcloud Sounds - Your new go-to plugin for royalty-free samples.

You asked, we delivered. The largest, most diverse and critically acclaimed sample library on the planet is now available directly inside your favourite DAW. Developed from community feedback, the new Loopcloud Sounds plugin makes music production and sampling more fluid and intuitive than ever before.

Available in VST, AU and AAX formats, the Loopcloud Sounds plugin gives you instant access to 4 million royalty-free sounds, Loopcloud’s seamlessly advanced search and “Find Similar” features to instantly find the sounds your track needs, without leaving your DAW.

Whether you’re looking for a vocal, a guitar hook or a drum break to spark your imagination or complete your track, you can browse the extensive Loopcloud sound library in perfect sync and in key with your project to find the best sample for your track. Once you’ve found your sound, simply drag and drop it immediately into your DAW.

Loopcloud Sounds is available to anyone with a Loopcloud subscription.  You can try it free with a 14-Day Trial.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I went back in on a sub in June.  At $60 a year (the common 50% off sale price) I might find it worth keeping.  So far they have given some nice monthly free exclusive VSTs (Polymax is amazing) and they also entitle you to the PB monthly free-with purchase VST.  So- if they keep it up, you are getting up to 24 freebies a year.  The Loopcloud utility with Zplane stretching/tempo and Jamahook AI matching works pretty well.  I am looking forward trying the newly announced  VST tool.

Sidenote: Image-Line just announced their own sample store integration into FL Studio 20.2 BETA, FL-CLOUD.  Gotta sniff out some more revenue with the upgrade-forever-free DAW.  Hope it doesn't get too intrusive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

I went back in on a sub in June.  At $60 a year (the common 50% off sale price) I might find it worth keeping.  So far they have given some nice monthly free exclusive VSTs (Polymax is amazing) and they also entitle you to the PB monthly free-with purchase VST.  So- if they keep it up, you are getting up to 24 freebies a year.  The Loopcloud utility with Zplane stretching/tempo and Jamahook AI matching works pretty well.  I am looking forward trying the newly announced  VST tool.

Sidenote: Image-Line just announced their own sample store integration into FL Studio 20.2 BETA, FL-CLOUD.  Gotta sniff out some more revenue with the upgrade-forever-free DAW.  Hope it doesn't get too intrusive.

I took up the offer of a half-price subscription after I cancelled my previous one (which was also half-priced).

I must admit I'd missed a trick and not added the PB freebie to my basket. On the other hand, there's been nothing much I've been interested in lately - just another plugin to go uninstalled.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

@Fleer Why that reaction?  You asked a question. I answered it.  I can't see there was anything to take offence at in my answer ... 

... or do you have something against Cakewalk users? :D

Absolute not :)

Stupid mistake. Meant to like your post but my thumb must have slipped. 
I’m all thumbs!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

So far they have given some nice monthly free exclusive VSTs (Polymax is amazing) and they also entitle you to the PB monthly free-with purchase VST.  So- if they keep it up, you are getting up to 24 freebies a year

I've tried that many times and while I can select the PB Monthly freebie, as soon as I add the coupon to reduce the LoopCloud freebie to zero, it drops the PB one from the cart.

Is there a particular order you're doing them in, or anything different?

I think so @MusicMan- I added the Loopcloud coupon item and FIRST and I then selected the free with purchase item.  I think I have only done this twice- June and July.  I didn't bother with it this month because I already had that freebie from a previous offer.  It's possible they eliminated the ability I suppose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I think so @MusicMan- I added the Loopcloud coupon item and FIRST and I then selected the free with purchase item.  I think I have only done this twice- June and July.  I didn't bother with it this month because I already had that freebie from a previous offer.  It's possible they eliminated the ability I suppose.

That's really cool Brian. I always try just in case and use the same order of adding them, but it never lets me.. It looks like it will, but it silently just deletes it from the order as soon as my cart reduces to zero with the coupon. Glad it's working for you :)

• Like 1