Going To My Home

Tim Smith

Agree with above. I just love Melodyne ( hint, hint)  I think there's too much low end on the guitars so it's masking the Bass and kick.   Put a Spectrograph like Span on the Master Buss and solo each part.   Sort an overall boomy sound. But I like the song. Nice and loud compared to the first 5 I previewed here today. 

3 hours ago, JohnnyV said:

Agree with above. I just love Melodyne ( hint, hint)  I think there's too much low end on the guitars so it's masking the Bass and kick.   Put a Spectrograph like Span on the Master Buss and solo each part.   Sort an overall boomy sound. But I like the song. Nice and loud compared to the first 5 I previewed here today. 

Hi - I like the song but have to agree with what Johnny said re the boomy mix

A bit o work on the music and this could be excellent

Cheers

Nigel

It's good to hear from you, Tim!  This is a good rock song with a magnetic guitar riff.  It really draws you in.  This is one of the loudest masters I've heard in a while, which is OK, though it lacks dynamics, imo.  It seems that nearly everything is the same volume all through the song making me miss the highs and lows of a great mix.  I just don't hear it breathing, yet.  But, a really cool song that needs very little tweaking to put it over the top.