sorry Mick

Sheens

• Sheens changed the title to sorry Mick
3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Keith Richards after exhausting a full shipping container filled with Crepe Erase  .

czYSTHo.jpg

Kenny

You can hope to look as good when you're 348 Kenny! 😂

On guessing Keith's true age in years ,we may need to add a pile more 0's to that 348 number we have up to be accurate .

Did you know ....

Keith Richards has now been finally credited by Science with having started the first Society for The Prevention of Cruelty of Animals ....

Earths Ice Age had previously hidden this fact . 

Ybt92vO.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sheens said:

plexiglass guitars been around while

b2dfc7b50674ed14ded7f5779950d3fb.gif

I remember seeing my first one back in either the late 1970's or early 1980's.

Imagine teaming that up with a Kramer metal neck! 😆
(For those that have never heard of it, back in the mid-1970's, Kramer came out with guitars that featured an aluminum neck that weighed far more than the rest of the guitar! I remember trying to play one and you kept ending up with the body of the guitar up near your neck since the strap's meant to hold the weight of the body not the guitar neck!)

• Like 1

I worked for Sam Ash Music  NYC in the late 70 's. We had the Kramer guitars with the aluminum necks ...

To be honest with you they played very nice and they were high quality guitars. The price range on those were a little out of my range or I may have considered getting one . ( they cost as much as a Les back then  ...about a grand )

I used to kid around with people and tell them this is not the guitar you want to drag around in zero degree weather and play right after getting in from out of the cold ...

Stanley Jordan used to come into the store once or twice a month and play his .....Man we were all hypnotized when he came in and did that .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1