A Good Night's Dream -- video

bjornpdx

An old man relives life's experiences through his dreams, the good experiences and the bad.  
The story, such as it is, is open to the viewers' interpretations.

The still images were generated from the AI site, MidJourney.  Videos from Pixabay.

Video editing in DaVinci Resolve.

Analog Lab V   Futuristic Voices  -- Just bought this library. Very nice vocals.
Diva
Repro 5
Omnisphere
NI Grandeur Piano
Arturia Mini V  --  love this vst

Thanks for listening and commenting.
-Bjorn

• Like 1

Sorry my old friend .. this does not gel in my mind .. not  something I feel is really up to anything but soundscape and various vid images .. I love the idea of the elderly man and dreaming of his life as it passes though his mind ... the girl on the beach, his love .. the little boy with his dad ..and various shots of life as he dreams .. but there seems to be little cohesion ...  I love your work and it pains me to give crits but ... I feel you know me well enough to give an honest opinion  .. but who am I to criticize ??

ATB

Steve

• Thanks 1

Steve, I appreciate your take on the video.  My intent was to show the seeming randomness of dreams and not for a story with a clear beginning and end. And then there's the fun I had with special effects and probably going overboard with all that.
-Bjorn

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Steve, I appreciate your take on the video.  My intent was to show the seeming randomness of dreams and not for a story with a clear beginning and end. And then there's the fun I had with special effects and probably going overboard with all that.
-Bjorn

Sorry for my interpretation  / comment ... your stuff blows me away,,  and I see what you were trying to achieve with this work ... respect! 🤝

In retrospect I think there is another message here that I may have missed ... but that is a craft in music impossible to say or use words to explain  ... 

I wish you well

Steve

Edited by Supa Reels
  • Thanks 1

This is some serious stuff. The musical world you created excellently conjures the ethereal mindscape of an old man's dream as do the images of his life at all the different stages of it. It sure gave me a nudge to pause and reflect on my experiences🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...