Klevgrand DAW LP: Free with Purchase @ AudioDeluxe (Save $39.99)

MusicMan

Klevgrand DAW LP: Free with Purchase @ AudioDeluxe (Save $39.99)

DAW LP is a vinyl player simulation plug-in for Mac & Windows (AU/VST/AAX), and iPad (AUv3). It simulates various artifacts associated with vinyl – all the way from the vinyl record surface, to the output cable of the RIAA amplifier. Tune in anything from an old 78:s player to a modern HiFi sound. Set the level of hum, scratches & noise along with the quality of amp, needle & cable. Fine-tune using the in, out & mix level.

Features

Scratches/crackles rate, level and ducking.
Control vinyl noise, amplifier noise and low frequency hum levels.
Continuous control of amplifier, pickup needle and cable quality.
Switch between 50 Hz and 60 Hz hum.
Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters for convenience.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/klevgrand-daw-lp

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• MusicMan changed the title to Klevgrand DAW LP: Free with Purchase @ AudioDeluxe (Save $39.99)
14 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Seems like one of the best freebies of recent memory. Love Klevgrand.

I don't know. Vinyl sounds. I've got them in every low-fi plugin already. Vybz, RC-20, Lo-Fi-Af, Needlepoint, Izotope Vinyl. Plus a ton of samples of vinyl-typical crackles, scratches, noise and dust.
I don't see how yet another plugin like this could add anything new and exciting. I'm not going to buy something just to get this plugin for free.

• Like 5

This may be the time for strategic purchasing. Klevgrand offer discounts on bundles depending on how many of the plugins you already have. So...look to see what's in the bundles. Buy one of the plugins on Audiodeluxe and get the free one and that sets you up for further discounts on the Klevgrand site. GAS chess.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

I don't know. Vinyl sounds. I've got them in every low-fi plugin already. Vybz, RC-20, Lo-Fi-Af, Needlepoint, Izotope Vinyl. Plus a ton of samples of vinyl-typical crackles, scratches, noise and dust.
I don't see how yet another plugin like this could add anything new and exciting. I'm not going to buy something just to get this plugin for free.

Meh, if nothing else it's one step further to completing the Klevgrand collection. I am extremely likely to buy SOMEthing from AudioDeluxe every month anyway, so i'll gladly take this over yet another WA Production SuperMegaBass.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

Vybz, RC-20, Lo-Fi-Af, Needlepoint, Izotope Vinyl. Plus a ton of samples of vinyl-typical crackles, scratches, noise and dust.

Pfft. No Waves Abbey Road Vinyl? Clearly you don't really care about your vinyl collection. Hipster level 0. 

Next you'll say you don't have at least 8 vintage tape cassette emulators. Poser.

• Haha 2

Same. I just saw Klevgrand and free and my whole world went all to hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, jngnz said:

Yeah but it's cool.

The real supreme percussion instrument of theirs is Skaka, however.

Hang on then...I'll demo it. And you're not helping by the way. And you're helping even less by pointing me towards even more expensive plugins.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

This is getting out of hand...now I'm looking at the Cherry Elka-X which is like $24...just to get a vinyl plugin which I don't need.

I know that feeling.

And I realize more and more that GAS is truly a bad addiction. I personally have so many plugins for everything. It's totally unproportional to the time I actually spend making music.

Since today you can no longer resell Cherry Audio plugins, by the way.

Right...someone who is not high on GAS help me out here. Do I:

a. Buy  $5 Soundiron sample pack.

b. Buy something for $20 more that I may or may not use.

c. Wait a few days wasting hours of my time watching Audiodeluxe to see if anything that I may or may not use goes on sale .

Thankyou for your participation in my misery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

a. Buy  $5 Soundiron sample pack.

b. Buy something for $20 more that I may or may not use.

c. Wait a few days wasting hours of my time watching Audiodeluxe to see if anything that I may or may not use goes on sale .

You also have the option d.) Buy a strong gas medicine for $29,99

Gas-X-Maximum-Strength-Simethicone-Medic

but as most of us here know, it doesn't work at all so you'll be wasting money, so I advice going back to points a-c. :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2