Melda MPhaserMB: Free With Purchase @ ADSR

MusicMan

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Haven’t tried it yet. Got it as a gift myself but I’m not a guitar man. Maybe one day. 

I'll wait until it goes on sale and then try it out. Softube Celestion plugin looks pretty good too. I've got a pair of Greenbacks in my AC30 but the blues are way too expensive so be nice to emulate them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

I'll wait until it goes on sale and then try it out. Softube Celestion plugin looks pretty good too. I've got a pair of Greenbacks in my AC30 but the blues are way too expensive so be nice to emulate them.

Can't you try it out already? I believe you can run any Melda product in demo mode for 14 days.

• 2 weeks later...

btw, for people who were waiting on a better deal showing up during the month, and missed the ADSR birthday sale. It looks like the bundles are still available even though the countdown is down to 0.

E.g., today I got Hexcel+5 Expansions for $25 (instead of Hexcel without expansions for that same price)

https://www.adsrsounds.com/birthday-sale-2023/

• Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 1:15 AM, MrFigg said:

If all you want is a run of the mill AC30 with blues in it simulation, the free Melda convolution plugin plus one of many free AC30 blue cab IRs is all you need.  The only thing that might have more free IRs might be a reissue marshall 69 4x12.  

You certainly don't need mcab for that 

• Like 1