Lunacy Cube $99

Fleer

+ Hi there,

You got CUBE Mini by Lunacy Audio for free from Audio Plugin Deals. And as a loyal customer, we have a special offer for you: for the next 2 weeks only, you can get CUBE by Lunacy Audio for just $60 with this coupon code

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

On 7/31/2023 at 9:30 AM, Kreveta Puket said:

+ Hi there,

You got CUBE Mini by Lunacy Audio for free from Audio Plugin Deals. And as a loyal customer, we have a special offer for you: for the next 2 weeks only, you can get CUBE by Lunacy Audio for just $60 with this coupon code

I just got an e-mail saying this $60 deal ($99 - $39 code) expires today.  I see by the counter there are seven hours left.I am on the fence--it seems pretty, but not sure if I would use it.  So I am not really promoting it other than to say, If you have decided you want it, haven't changed your mind, and still want it (personal decision), the timer is ticking. 

Edited by User 905133

$60 is cheapest I’ve ever seen it. Take advantage :)  I use mine within komplete kontrol and all important knobs are mapped to my komplete keyboard which is really nice.  It’s not nks but mapping was done right making it more fun. 

• Like 2