ML Sound Lab 🎸 Amped Gemini - US Vintage Combo Plugin

cclarry

GEMINI?

Amped Gemini faithfully recreates not only a 50-year-old combo amp but also the inbuilt spring reverb and vibrato. It is widely considered the greatest clean guitar sound of all time and delivers an unparalleled smooth long sustaining sound.

FREE TRIAL & INTRO DEAL

Try Amped Gemini for free now and get it now with intro pricing for just €29.99 (Regular Price €39.99).

https://ml-sound-lab.com/pages/amped-gemini

6 hours ago, lawajava said:

Coincidence!  I had just bumped into this guy Terry Beckley's channel on YouTube and admired the clip below.  He is using a free ML Sound Lab amp in this clip. I had never heard of ML Sound Lab.  So, now I'm going to take a look at the above amp.  Already grabbed the free one shown in the clip below.

Getting a Pop Punk Guitar Tone from This Free Amp Sim

ML Sound lab makes the best IR packs I've personally used (fan of pre-rolla 30s and they are one of the few that have some good options there).  The new cab VST is amazing though quite pricey, the free version is worth grabbing.  

1 hour ago, jgarland said:

Purchased and installed. Very clean chimey sound. Is stand alone as well as vst. With code MLLOYALTY20 the cost is 23.99 EUR (27.75).

I will use that code!  Appreciated!  The Gemini sounds great!