The Beauty In Your Soul

Bristol_Jonesey

This is very good - love the overall mix, sounds crisp - your drum sound is interesting - what did you use?

Love the journey through this - some great change ups and the Guitar solo around 3.45 was fabulous

Sort of a Pink Floyd Echoes feel to to this without being in any way derivative.

Very cool indeed

Nigel

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

This is very good - love the overall mix, sounds crisp - your drum sound is interesting - what did you use?

Love the journey through this - some great change ups and the Guitar solo around 3.45 was fabulous

Sort of a Pink Floyd Echoes feel to to this without being in any way derivative.

Very cool indeed

Nigel

Thank you Nigel

The drums were all from BFD. I didn't load one of their stock kits but built a custom one from various stock kits & expansion packs

Opening reminds me slightly of Fool's Overture by Supertramp.

There's a lot to enjoy here - all 12:43 of it 😊 - loved the vocals and harmonies as well as the guitar work. Must have been a lot of work - well done.

Andy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyB01 said:

Opening reminds me slightly of Fool's Overture by Supertramp.

There's a lot to enjoy here - all 12:43 of it 😊 - loved the vocals and harmonies as well as the guitar work. Must have been a lot of work - well done.

Andy

Thanks Andy. It was a lot of work and took months to finalise. It all started with a very simple chord change and a one line lyric my wife came up with.

From small beginnings.......................