Day 5 SampleLogic Trailer Xpressions 1 80% off(or free?) TX2 $60

laglag

13 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove a redeemed code from a Conduct profile?

The developer (SL in this case) might be able to revoke it somehow. All of the codes from my Time+Space purchases disappeared when they packed up.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, antler said:

The developer (SL in this case) might be able to revoke it somehow. All of the codes from my Time+Space purchases disappeared when they packed up.

Great to know that!

I told them about remove the code for my Conduct profile

Thank you

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 4:13 AM, Barrie said:

They did not, I received what I think is a very polite and understanding e-mail. I'm sharing it here, because I believe they deserve some credit for being "polite". I did reply and said they could delete it from my account, as it was more of a curiosity "purchase".

They disabled the download code and download before sending that polite mail.

Its anything but polite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, overbit said:

They disabled the download code and download before sending that polite mail.

Its anything but polite.

I'm surprised that you really would expect anything different.

If you accept their offer they can re-enable your codes/downloads, if not they've minimized (as far as they're concerned) the damage.
That they shut down the download before you could take advantage of it?  well them's the breaks...

Sample Logic refused to offer me TX1. I told them that the purchase of TX1 and TX2 were inseparable and if they refused to provide one, I would cancel the entire purchase.

SampleLogic insisted that the TX1 and TX2 purchases were individual transactions.

As a point of settlement between SAMLPELOGIC not wanting to offer two products for $60 and me not wanting to pay $60 for one product, I suggested they cancel the order and refund me the full amount, which they refused to do.

When I disputed on PayPal, the other party repeated the same claim. Then PayPal support came to my rescue. PayPal support understood that I was right and said that SampleLogic should refund me $30 for the unusable virtual instrument. They also said they would negotiate with them on my behalf.
🤗

23 hours ago, laglag said:

Sample Logic refused to offer me TX1. I told them that the purchase of TX1 and TX2 were inseparable and if they refused to provide one, I would cancel the entire purchase.

SampleLogic insisted that the TX1 and TX2 purchases were individual transactions.

As a point of settlement between SAMLPELOGIC not wanting to offer two products for $60 and me not wanting to pay $60 for one product, I suggested they cancel the order and refund me the full amount, which they refused to do.

When I disputed on PayPal, the other party repeated the same claim. Then PayPal support came to my rescue. PayPal support understood that I was right and said that SampleLogic should refund me $30 for the unusable virtual instrument. They also said they would negotiate with them on my behalf.
🤗

In my case, I paid $40 because I was not happy with the situation created, but each type of situation is different.

your case is different

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 1