Luftrum 50% off almost everything

Brian Lawler

Summer sale July 5-31

https://www.luftrum.com/

Ad copy-

We are celebrating the Luftrum 15th anniversary this year, with our biggest sale ever! Everything* is 50% off storewide, including Lunaris 2 and Bioscape. Such deep discounts on these two products have never been offered before and is unlikely to happen again. This is no ordinary sale – it’s a unique opportunity to enrich your music production suite at half the cost!

Dive head-first into the Sound Shop and indulge in the shopping extravaganza. There is no code to be entered. The discount is automatically applied at checkout.

The Super Summer Anniversary Sale is active until July 31.

*Excluded from the sale are Dub Diva and Curiosa which both are 20% off. The Lunaris 2 upgrade path is not part of the sale either. The discount cannot be combined with other discounts.

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got a Luftrum Sound pack for Pigments that I liked (Luftrum 23). If you have Pigments, but not Luftrum 23, give the videos a listen to decide if they fit your music. I'd describe the sounds as ambient, spacey, Berlin, but that might be just the ones I gravitate to. Worth watching the video to decide for yourself.)

PS: I seem to recall I bought it on sale and also got a small additional discount for being a first time customer.

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo (of -> if)
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I got a Luftrum Sound pack for Pigments that I liked (Luftrum 23). If you have Pigments, but not Luftrum 23, give the videos a listen to decide of they fit your music. I'd describe the sounds as ambient, spacey, Berlin, but that might be just the ones I gravitate to. Worth watching the video to decide for yourself.)

PS: I seem to recall I bought it on sale and also got a small additional discount for being a first time customer.

LOL-  That is the only Luftrum product I have (so far) and I like it too.  I looked back and saw I got it during a holiday sale for 1/2 price (regular $30).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

That is the only Luftrum product I have (so far) and I like it too.  I looked back and saw I got it during a holiday sale for 1/2 price (regular $30).

BTW, depending on your music and whether or not you have it already, you might want to try the free pack done by the artist who uses the name Alba Ecstacy.  If you like the free set (32 ambient presets for Pigments), he also has a set of 75 patches for €10.00 (includes the 32 free ones**).  With both Luftrum  and this sound pack, I found a higher percent of sounds I can use (some with with only minor tweaks) than packs I have gotten from Arturia. 

**32 patches for Arturia PIGMENTS. These patches requires Version 2.0 of Pigments. The patches are a selection of the above 64 patches pack. 100% royalty free!
Please read the terms & conditions section before download & use.

He also has a video that demos the 64-patch pack, which now includes 75 patches.   

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...

Luftrum Autumn Sale 🍂
From tumbling foliage to the inviting scent of cinnamon. Autumn is this developer's favorite season. Save 40-50% on everything in the Sound Shop, except for the most recent releases, which have a smaller discount.

The Luftrum Autumn Sale is live until October 15. To enjoy the discount, use promo code goldenleaves at checkout. The Lunaris 2 upgrade path is not part of the sale and our usual cart discounts, such as 3 products for 20% off, will be inactive during the sale.

https://www.luftrum.com/

Disclosure:  I got a Luftrum Sound pack for Pigments that I like (Luftrum 23) and thought I'd share the announcement of the Autumn sale.  I don't get any benefits from posting info about the sale.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Release said:

Lunaris 2 sounds absolutely spectacular and well worth it, even at full price.  

It is really good.  I got it during a previous sale.  Only other title I have is a Pigments lib that is good too.  Lunaris "point" upgrades have been free and version update from 1 to 2 was quite reasonable.

• Like 2

LEt's put it this way i want to seperate " this sounds superb " to " we use it in real life production" .... 

That's an issue i had time to time ..... 

Are those inspiring and eazy to introduce in production or to complex sounds that are more to carry a scene on their own ?

51 minutes ago, Zo said:

LEt's put it this way i want to seperate " this sounds superb " to " we use it in real life production" .... 

That's an issue i had time to time ..... 

Are those inspiring and eazy to introduce in production or to complex sounds that are more to carry a scene on their own ?

I used 'em both ways, but mostly for support.  As far as the CPU hit, I didn't think it's bad at all but I have a pretty powerful machine.   Some Straylight presets will bring my machine to its knees too.  I've yet to run into the same issue with this.

Check out all the demos before you make a move.  It's one of those libraries that you really do get what you hear (I've had some libraries that I can't make it sound anything like the demos I've heard).  Can you use other synths to do the same kinda thing?  Probably.  But there's an inspiration factor working with this one that inspires me.  I open this and I just play.  And then get lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This morning , i opened omnisphere , loaded atmosphere pads = gas off lol ... Loading more modern pads ..... even less gas 

Sonically don't fell like i will get better BUT the design of complex pad is where imho Luftrum offering is winning : more fun and easier 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

As for me, PlugInGuru’s Unify is the ultimate pad machine. 

I really have to try that , you pointed this out several times to me , but i see it more like komplete kontrol than an original synth , does it come with sounds on its own able to cover what you said , or you just impliying that you can layer anaything from 3rd party synths ;)