Orchestral Tools Up to 70% off 🧳 Travels in Sound

cclarry

Normally joke about OT being absurdly overpriced. But this is actually an excellent, excellent deal.  These libraries are pretty incredible, and that's a great price for all of them together.  Some great diversity across this bundle. And it's like $150 more than a single Spitfire Albion library. xD

However - it's 500GB of content. But for $600, that's an insane amount of useable content for like a gazillion genres.

EDIT: Sale goes till July 24th, so lots of time to check out walkthroughs. 

Wish I could swap out Loire for Umbra or Khasso, but I guess they got South / Middle America covered with Andea. 

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Normally joke about OT being absurdly overpriced. But this is actually an excellent, excellent deal.  These libraries are pretty incredible, and that's a great price for all of them together.  Some great diversity across this bundle. And it's like $150 more than a single Spitfire Albion library. xD

However - it's 500GB of content. But for $600, that's an insane amount of useable content for like a gazillion genres.

EDIT: Sale goes till July 24th, so lots of time to check out walkthroughs. 

Wish I could swap out Loire for Umbra or Khasso, but I guess they got South / Middle America covered with Andea. 

Compressed, around 160 gb

4 hours ago, antler said:

When you buy an OT Sine library, is it like Native Access in that you can download/redownload any time you want? Or is it like IK where you must download it within a time limit and store it?

Yes. You may download the libraries--and actually, the individual articulation(s) and mic positions--that you want, whenever you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1