When do Soundtoys traditionally have sales? (not a deal...yet)

MrFigg

SoundToys Spring Sale ended June 14th :( 

If last year is used as the model the next big sale is probably BF/end of year with one off sales (individual plugins or lite versions) occasionally in between.
Also JRR Shop or other 3rd party vendors have one off sales from time to time.

Edit: or you can pick up a used Sie-Q on KVR

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, Sie-Q used to be free (or $1) at launch so you should be able to find it cheap from someone. 

Actually never bought a 2nd hand license. Or sold a plugin for that matter. Hmm.  Must take a look. 

3 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Actually never bought a 2nd hand license. Or sold a plugin for that matter. Hmm.  Must take a look. 

You need to be sure you're buying an unregistered serial otherwise there is an iLok transfer fee (not sure of the current amount, typically used to be something along $20-30).

I'm collecting single plugins on a deep exclusive sales running by different plugin discounters like the one mentioned above just recently ending.

Another option is having a look at Arturia's EQ Sitral 295. It is also a modern twist on vintage Sieman's EQs and has a similar quality of sounding good on just about anything. They list for same price, but Arturia seems to have sales more frequently, especially if you have purchased from them in the past. 

15 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

Another option is having a look at Arturia's EQ Sitral 295. It is also a modern twist on vintage Sieman's EQs and has a similar quality of sounding good on just about anything. They list for same price, but Arturia seems to have sales more frequently, especially if you have purchased from them in the past. 

I was tempted to buy the fx  bundle but even though Ive got 12 of the plugins already the upgrade was still €199. And I don’t need any more compressors :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I was tempted to buy the fx  bundle but even though Ive got 12 of the plugins already the upgrade was still €199. And I don’t need any more compressors :)

I managed to get fx 4 for only $99 on recent sale. I owned about 3 fx from them that I had gotten free, but I think they gave me crossgrade  pricing for owning v collection.I have too many compressors too, but at that price, it was worth it.  Several of the  effects have replaced go to options already. The EQ I spoke of is one of them. That EQ sounds absolutely "creamy" on everything.  I have nothing else like it.  Hopefully you find what you are looking for.

"When do Soundtoys traditionally have sales?"

Seems like a few or so times a year. I'd suggest signing up for their mailing list and keep an eye out on Plugin Boutique and similar site. ..and of course check back here regularly. (aka stalk Larry)😉

• Haha 1