Spitfire Albion 12th Anniversary

cclarry

Hmmm, "buy know, it will never be available again...until we decide otherwise a couple of months later" would have been a more honest slogan a while ago. I thought they retired a couple of those because they were not up to Spitfire standards anymore. Or am I remembering another Spitifre Audio?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Hmmm, "buy know, it will never be available again...until we decide otherwise a couple of months later" would have been a more honest slogan a while ago. I thought they retired a couple of those because they were not up to Spitfire standards anymore. Or am I remembering another Spitifre Audio?

It’s written that it’s back by popular demand. It’s possible that’s the reason. They are identified as legacy versions and not part of the Albion bundle. 

7 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I thought they retired a couple of those because they were not up to Spitfire standards anymore. 

Standards here in the UK are dropping across the board on a regular basis, so anything that isn't as bad as ex-Prime Minister Boris Johnson, is considered fine and dandy now and comes with the Royal stamp.

• Haha 1

$1279.34 is my "complete your bundle" price. That's ~$315 each for the four I don't own*

Pass.

I'll wait for the $29.99 sale.

*I own Albion One and Albion Colossus.

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 1