Permanent price drops + an additional 50% off select MeldaProduction until June 25:

cclarry

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I've been seeing a lot of sales for MeldaProduction plugins.  They must be needing money as if right now or is that just JRRShop?

Melda always has weekly sales of 50% off four  of their plugins. That is what is on the JRR site. Once in a while a 3rd party will also have a deeper discount for a single plugin. JRR has MReverbMB for 66% off. So nothing unusual here. Also, Melda is celebrating their 15 year anniversary which the reason for the extra sale. I don't think Melda is hurting.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, simon said:

Melda recently bought by Image-line, who own FL studio and also bought UVI

suspect it's a 'change of approach' ?

Nope. They've been operating that way as long as I can remember. 

Image-Line doesn't interfere with the companies they bought.  They've stated that on their forum.  FL users are disappointed that UVI didn't follow Image Line's licensing of moving away from iLok.

But we need more speculation to increase the DAW drama.  Image Line left the VST market and I doubt any of the developers from Melda and UVI are involved creating parts of FL Studio.   You don't see UVI or Melda in the shop unless it's some rare special. 

The only thing holding Melda back is the resources on how to use them. Reaper was like that at one time.  

• Like 2