iZotope Audiolens: Free with Purchase at JRRShop

MusicMan

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-audiolens

Audiolens

Reference audio from anywhere

STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE

Simply reference from streaming

• Meet the new Audiolens desktop app which makes track referencing and comparison easy by analyzing audio from any streaming platform or audio source. Build your personal library of reference tracks that you can access anytime to compare against your own mixes or masters.

How to use Audiolens

• If you own Ozone 10 or Neutron 4, Audiolens makes the perfect companion app by sharing your saved reference track tonal profile to the AI Assistants, allowing you to easily match a reference. Match any master with ease.

COMPARE AUDIO

The lens that listens

• The new Audiolens desktop app makes track referencing and comparison easy by analyzing audio from any streaming platform or audio source. Play your chosen audio through the selected output of your device and the application will collect data on key sonic characteristics, helping you to visualize, compare, and match your favorite reference tracks and sounds.
Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Technostica said:

Even by their standard, they seem desperate not to charge for this. It's been free on their own site for about a month. I suppose they give it away in the hope that people will then buy Ozone or Neutron which integrate with it.

I'd agree with that. I think they likely intended to give it away for free but decided to charge in-between so it seems like better value. The downside is that some resellers like PiB have used it as their only monthly freebie which is pretty lame..

2 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

Both are occasionally available for free or some ridiculous price like $10 at some point.  Audiolens is a damn good product but not something I would pay full price for. It seems like something that should be built into next version of ozone

It already is. All targets you capture with it can be acessed in Ozone 10 and Neutron 4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

It already is. All targets you capture with it can be acessed in Ozone 10 and Neutron 4.

I meant without the having to first capture im audio lens as in being able to simply capture profile im ozone or neutron