Arturia FX Collection 4 upgrades... (includes new Rotary CLS-222 plugin)

TheSteven

Arturia FX Collection 4 upgrades...
In my case I can pay $29 to upgrade to what I already have!!
Edit: Turns out that I don't have Rotary CLS-222 which has been added to the collection.

From the email announcement:

_Your dream production workflow awaits

Steven**, discover FX Collection 4’s brand new effects, presets, and workflow upgrades, designed to breathe new life into your production and put creativity first. Login to unlock your exclusive upgrade price before June 20th - don’t miss out!

Get your exclusive offer* on purchases until June 20th.

FX Collection 4

$29 $199

Get your offer

_What else is new in FX Collection 4?

• New effects
    Discover Rev LX-24, Dist COLDFIRE, and Filter MS-20
  • Fresh presets
    FX Collection’s library now features over 1000 presets for any style
  • Creative upgrades
    Adjustable oversampling for Bus FORCE, new modulation for Efx FRAGMENTS, and more
  • Improved accessibility
    Text-to-speech compatibility for visually-impaired sound explorers

…and much more

**I'm assuming that the deal is also offered to those not lucky enough to be named Steven, but that is an assumption.

Edited by TheSteven
updated info
  • Like 3

^^ Not the same deal...  and not through JRR.

This is in response to the formal release/upgrade announcement by Arturia about FX Collection 4,
but I do see that there is some overlap if you bother to burrow down into the previous thread.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Arturia FX Collection 4 upgrades... (includes new Rotary CLS-222 plugin)
2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

^^ Not the same deal...  and not through JRR.

This is in response to the formal release/upgrade announcement by Arturia about FX Collection 4,
but I do see that there is some overlap if you bother to burrow down into the previous thread.

I know it’s not the same deal, but there was already some discussions about upgrade prices for this product.

4 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I know it’s not the same deal, but there was already some discussions about upgrade prices for this product.

Meh (no insult intended), nothing that Larry or others haven't done countless times before and this was an offer put out by Arturia that others might have missed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Meh (no insult intended), nothing that Larry or others haven't done countless times before and this was an offer put out by Arturia that others might have missed.

No problem here. I thought people were trying to avoid duplicates threads discussing the same thing, but that’s not a big deal for me.

• Like 2

As owner of FX Collection 2 and FX Collection 3,... and Dist COLFIRE and Filter MS-20... I received a special offer for FX Collection 4 of $49 for the new effects included that I haven't... 
Rev LX-24 and Rotary CLS-222

The offer is not too bad... but I thought that I would receive the possiblity to get it for $29 for my historical purchases, so I am not going to get FX Collection 4 and I will wait for FX Collection 5 the next year

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1