Windows 11 Pro for $29.99 for 48 hrs

cclarry

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Quite a few scary recent reviews on TrustPilot...
Avoid the website like a Plague, This is a scam site that takes my money…, Customer support impossible to reach

I've bought from sources like this and never had an issue. I also build my own PC's and follow some of those PC building youtube channels. This one was recommended from one Youtuber who also gave out an affiliate promo code that cut the price almost in half, so ended up paying something like $13 for Windows 10 Pro.

Here is the link that I used, but the current deal is not as good as the one posted right now, but maybe if I could find the affiliate link again, it would be better. https://www.vip-scdkey.com/ms-windows-11-pro-oem-scan-cd-key-global.html

18 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I'm curious at what cclarry is thinking right now...

This was a posted deal by cclarry, and it takes off like a runaway train!

Why do you say that? Is Larry earning a commission with his link? 🤔 I don't think so...

I upgraded both of my computers from Win 10 to 11. One PC is running an i7 2600 K, and the other is Threadripper 1950x. Both are on the unsupported list.

Google "How to install windows 11 on unsupported Hardware", or a similarly worded search. There are many sites with this info. The method I used involved altering one file in the Win 11 setup executable. This worked perfectly. I did the upgrades in January of this year and have had no problems.  Also, I still receive Microsoft updates.   

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

I bought one to have on reserve.
Went with the company in the original OP as it may be years before I need to use this and feel that there's less risk of it being DOA when do use it.

Note the following message is post on my license info page:

This version is designed for PCs that need a new license for Windows and meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. If your PC is running Windows 10 and you are unable to use Windows Update to install the free upgrade to Windows 11, you will not be able to install this version of Windows 11.