APD Deal: NEED Preamp and EQ Collection by NoiseAsh - 78% Off

cclarry

I have licenses for Waves 660/670, EQP-1A and MEQ-5 Pultec clones. I just refuse to install them on my new DAW. Doing without at the moment.

Also, I don't find this offer compelling. Nothing in it I need/want.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, John Maar said:

I have licenses for Waves 660/670, EQP-1A and MEQ-5 Pultec clones. I just refuse to install them on my new DAW. Doing without at the moment.

Also, I don't find this offer compelling. Nothing in it I need/want.

Those Apogee pultecs are officially endorsed. Good stuff indeed. 

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Okay, checked this out. Already had the NEED 73 Console EQ and the Pultecs. This bundle has six EQs and four preamps. Dang!

Is there any reason to buy the Rule Tec bundle (on sale for $99 at NoiseAsh), when the Heritage Pro plugin (on sale for $69) includes all three Pultecs ?

3 hours ago, John Maar said:

Is there any reason to buy the Rule Tec bundle (on sale for $99 at NoiseAsh), when the Heritage Pro plugin (on sale for $69) includes all three Pultecs ?

The only advantage is being able to use the components individually. I got Heritage Pro instead and just turn off the other modules if they aren't required.. or just leave them on.. I don't noticed much of a CPU hit at all with them all on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Maar said:

Have the bundle myself but if MusicMan is right I could have gotten the lower priced Heritage Pro instead. 

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Have the bundle myself but if MusicMan is right I could have gotten the lower priced Heritage Pro instead. 

I had been wondering the exact same thing as John! I asked them ages ago before buying it and just dug out the old email from them 🙂

"The sound is the same with individual plugins and Heritage Pro version.

The advantage of individual version is workflow ease and CPU performance. For example when you need only mid freq arrangement you can use EQ5M only. Or if you need to use hp filters, mid range arrangement and broad band arrangement, you can use Heritage Pro just in one fx slot."

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I had been wondering the exact same thing as John! I asked them ages ago before buying it and just dug out the old email from them 🙂

"The sound is the same with individual plugins and Heritage Pro version.

The advantage of individual version is workflow ease and CPU performance. For example when you need only mid freq arrangement you can use EQ5M only. Or if you need to use hp filters, mid range arrangement and broad band arrangement, you can use Heritage Pro just in one fx slot."

Seems like the Heritage Pro is the way to go. No need to throw away 30 bucks/euros. I've got plenty of CPU capacity, so that's not a concern of mine. I've got too many plugins the way it is. Over 700, I think. I need to do some Spring cleaning on my plugins. 😄

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1