seniors On The Move

jack c.

Interesting composition. The vocal treatment makes it difficult to understand the lyrics. Maybe run a cleaner channel of the vocals down the middle and widen the existing one, and then mix the 2 until the words come across clear and understandable? 

Edited by FreeEarCandy

19 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

Interesting composition. The vocal treatment makes it difficult to understand the lyrics. Maybe run a cleaner channel of the vocals down the middle and widen the existing one, and then mix the 2 until the words come across clear and understandable? 

wonderful insights.thanks jack c

• Like 1

It's a great song.  Agree that the vocal effects get in the way of being able to understand what you're singing and I'd love to understand more of it.  I did understand a few lines ("Did I break wind?" is hilarious 🤣).

Also, the lead guitar is a bit too loud.  I'd pull it back just a bit.  Otherwise, great!  Being a senior citizen myself at almost 68 I can appreciate where this is going.

🙂John B

2 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

It's a great song.  Agree that the vocal effects get in the way of being able to understand what you're singing and I'd love to understand more of it.  I did understand a few lines ("Did I break wind?" is hilarious 🤣).

Also, the lead guitar is a bit too loud.  I'd pull it back just a bit.  Otherwise, great!  Being a senior citizen myself at almost 68 I can appreciate where this is going.

thanks mate for listen/comments.jack c

Great guitar riff, nice rhythm, drums are pretty low in the mix.  I listened in headphones to try to catch all the words, pretty clever ones that I got (driving, pills, food stains, easy chair ha) but yeah would be great to hear them all. Your singing is always so unique.

Another in a line of creative works that you have put out.  Hmmmm,  I might be able to relate as I am somewhat chronologically challenged (read old). I agree the vox effects muffle the understanding of the clever lyrics.  I very much enjoyed listening!!

20 hours ago, treesha said:

Great guitar riff, nice rhythm, drums are pretty low in the mix.  I listened in headphones to try to catch all the words, pretty clever ones that I got (driving, pills, food stains, easy chair ha) but yeah would be great to hear them all. Your singing is always so unique.

26 minutes ago, freddy j said:

Another in a line of creative works that you have put out.  Hmmmm,  I might be able to relate as I am somewhat chronologically challenged (read old). I agree the vox effects muffle the understanding of the clever lyrics.  I very much enjoyed listening!!

thank you both for listen/comments.jack c