Orchestral Recipes 40% off

ralfrobert

26 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

which one would you recommend? I wanna get one. Thinking of starting with the first one, unless one of the others provides an insane amount of value.

Start with the first one.

3 and 4 are different than the first 2. 1 & 2 have full guides/recipes how write certain type of short pieces (21 each).

3 & 4 are mostly just videos. 3 has a couple of hours of videos about 6 different "harmonic ingredients that transform scores" and  4 has 3 hours of videos about 4 similar "spices".

I have the first 3 and I'm wondering what people think of the 4th. I wasn't really excited about the new style of 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTP said:

Start with the first one.

3 and 4 are different than the first 2. 1 & 2 have full guides/recipes how write certain type of short pieces (21 each).

3 & 4 are mostly just videos. 3 has a couple of hours of videos about 6 different "harmonic ingredients that transform scores" and  4 has 3 hours of videos about 4 similar "spices".

I have the first 3 and I'm wondering what people think of the 4th. I wasn't really excited about the new style of 3.

That's exactly the info I needed, thanks a lot! I'll start with the first one then.