Windows 10 or 11 Pro for $49.99

cclarry

I bought the $5.99 Win 10 Pro key from this site for both my computers. After a few updates my systems needed, they both automatically updated to Win 11 Pro. They have a link if doing a fresh install of Win 10 Pro. This site was posted in the deals here a few months ago and still have the discounted pricing. No issues with my purchases and received the keys immediately.

https://www.electronicfirst.com/software/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Are the free Windows offers for 11 that pop up as soon as I turn on my Windows 10 Pro Machine, for 11 “Pro”. They don’t specifically say that, so I’m assuming they’re not.

Yes.  If you have "home" it will upgrade to "home" and if you have "Pro" it will upgrade to "Pro".

• Like 2

If you are running Windows 10 on your studio machine and it's stable, there is no reason to risk the Windows 11 update right now. Sure it works fine for some folks, but there's always a chance it won't like your setup. Why take a chance before you need to? Windows 10 is supported until Oct 14, 2025. That's 2.5 more years! :)

However, if you are running Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro is a great way to get more control over your computer without resorting to hacks and workarounds. Group policy editor (gpedit) allows you much finer control over updates, as well as other annoyances in Home.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

Maybe I’ll just buy the Windows  11 Pro update key for $10 from Bsantini’s source and keep it in hand until support for 10 is near ending. Anyone know how long these free updates on our machines will continue to be available?