United Plugins FirePresser free for limited time

trager

Nice free one.  ADSR had this with free with purchase a couple years back.

Love the fact you don't need to grab an extra seat for other machines because they use the Melda licensing system where it is good for as many computers as you personally own as long as you are the only user and free updates for life - with no WUP.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

and free updates for life - with no WUP.

I always laugh hearing people say that WUP is fair and needed so they can develop updates and even Dirk at PA saying well of course they're charging for new versions as they "Can't be expected to work for free"(even though technically they've already been paid initially).. and yet there are so many examples like this with free updates for life and new versions, no WUP, no paying for a new version and they still make great plugins.

I'm not necessarily opposed to companies charging for updates, especially if they're major updates and not just minor things they could've added to the original versions, but I love seeing and supporting all the great developers that give major updates for free and no WUP crap..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashley_k said:

Darn it... "You already own FirePresser" ...lol

I had the same, but you can order through plugin boutuque to get a serial number that becomes redundant thanks to the generious authorization system.  At least it will give you the 5 seconds of euphoria of getting something for free. xD

• Haha 4