Steady Progressions

ramscapri

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2023 at 4:33 AM, mark skinner said:

That was simply awesome..  I can't even begin to describe the feelings you invoked while listening. I'm glad I've never written anything like this , if I had I would think that there would be nothing else to accomplish.     Beautiful and stirring ..   

mark

Thanks for listening and your generous words Mark... but they are all stepping stones to more explorations, aren't they ? Thanks again 🙏

• Like 1

Very enjoyable listen. The inspiration you received and then put into this song is clear. I could spend weeks mixing it so many different ways. The combinations and textures that this piece is capable of being are huge. I'd maybe remove or adjust some of the low ends at certain parts for clarity. Great work 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 9:29 AM, Larry T. said:

Very enjoyable listen. The inspiration you received and then put into this song is clear. I could spend weeks mixing it so many different ways. The combinations and textures that this piece is capable of being are huge. I'd maybe remove or adjust some of the low ends at certain parts for clarity. Great work 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Thanks Larry for listening, your generous comments and your constructive feedback on the low freq response. I agree pulling down the low end at some places opens up the space for competing or close-by frequencies. It's simply a tight trade-off at times which gets overlooked 😁 🙏