random thread

pwal³

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

“You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!”

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband…

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 – These men have jobs.

She goes up.....

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 – These men have jobs and love kids.

She goes up.....

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 – These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. “Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 – These men have good jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims, “I can hardly stand it!”

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 – These men have highly paid jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the Sign reads:
Floor 6 – You are visitor 1,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the “Husband Store.”

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New wives Store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love s-e-x. 

The second floor has wives that love s-e-x and have money and like beer. 

Nobody knows what is on the third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors.

Edited by paulo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ~20-year-old 32-bit 3GB RAM Windows XP music computer that my brother the programmer gave me a few years ago died. Probably a good thing. All my songs are backed up, as of about 2 months ago. I haven't really worked on anything in a while.
Not having the means to purchase some new hyper machine to record to, I bought a used/refurbished computer. The copy is misleading, the specs read one thing in one place and something else in another, the images they show all appear to be of the same machine, regardless of make and model, but it has 16 GB, 64-bit and is Win 10 Pro, if you want to believe the most favorable specs. Best of all, it's only $90!
This will become my do-everything computer, if it even boots up, 🤞.
Should arrive Mar. 16. Wish me luck!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

My ~20-year-old 32-bit 3GB RAM Windows XP music computer that my brother the programmer gave me a few years ago died. Probably a good thing. All my songs are backed up, as of about 2 months ago. I haven't really worked on anything in a while.
Not having the means to purchase some new hyper machine to record to, I bought a used/refurbished computer. The copy is misleading, the specs read one thing in one place and something else in another, the images they show all appear to be of the same machine, regardless of make and model, but it has 16 GB, 64-bit and is Win 10 Pro, if you want to believe the most favorable specs. Best of all, it's only $90!
This will become my do-everything computer, if it even boots up, 🤞.
Should arrive Mar. 16. Wish me luck!

Only one year away from being able to go into bars legally too!  Bummer Greg!