Crucial MX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD

cclarry

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

I wish I could say that about food.  I would have bought one of these a few years ago but this is now a luxury item for me. 

Also check Best Buy online I've seen them match prices and get instant gratification.

My last SSD purchase have all been Crucial since they been on sale quite a bit and 5yr warranty.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

So true. Last week shopping and the cheapest price for a dozen eggs was $3.49! 

Where?  That's a deal.  18 are around $7 in many stores.  Sprouts had 18 for $4.29.  Sams Club and Costco will have good prices on brown eggs. For some reason people avoid brown eggs.   I live where people have chickens and give away eggs. 

Unfortunately if you are a diabetic you can't eat a lot of normal budget stuff.  Rice-a-Roni, Hamburger Helper, white bread are not options.  Deli meat is expensive as well.

It wouldn't be a deals thread if we stayed on topic.

A least if prompts me to look at the DAW stuff I already have.   Most of my posts are comments directed towards me to not buy stuff.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

It wouldn't be a deals thread if we stayed on topic.

So true.  I stand corrected as my wife and I just came back from grocery shopping and at Woodman's for one dozen eggs  the prices was $4.39!

You're so right about dietary needs. My wife has to be Gluten-Free and we cry after a grocery shopping trip, especially now with soaring prices.

Just now, JoeGBradford said:

Would the sub forum be called Cake Talk 🙂

Heck sure why not. You need all this energy to get all the takes in, right 😆   (if you're a one shot record person you need not converse with us mere mortals) 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

I can never remember what I am supposed to be playing from one take to another! 

That is  the Old Age Syndrome!  You never can out run it 😆 

Now what was I talking about..............................................Oh Never mind    :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

That is  the Old Age Syndrome!  You never can out run it 😆 

Now what was I talking about..............................................Oh Never mind    :D

I'm getting more stupid.  If I start a diary today I'd be on volume 3.