Karanyi Flash Sale Wavesynth Glow

cclarry

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

Check before this link

[redacted]

There, you could find a special code

In my case, I have bought three products for free Wavesynth Glow, Technocolor and Vapor Dimension combining WELCOME15 and the code I have found there

Nice find! I got Wavesynth Glow & Cinema Pro for $0.

Thanks!

Edited by pseudopop
Removed link
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Nice find! I got Wavesynth Glow & Cinema Pro for $0.

Thanks!

I have edit the url because I think that is an error from Karanyi and thinking about this after put it here, I would not like to generate a problem, so please, delete the url if you are agree

I’m sorry

Edited by Niky Serrano

36 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

I have edit the url because I think that is an error from Karanyi and thinking about this after put it here, I would not like to generate a problem, so please, delete the url if you are agree

I’m sorry

You're probably right, so I removed the link. Where did you find it?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

Google gave me the link searching something related with Karanyi and coupon
I suppose that is a SEO problem and was indexed by Google

Ouch. I just sent their support an email. Sorry for ruining it for everybody else but this is so obviously a mistake, and a pretty big one too, that I had to let them know.

Edited by pseudopop
typos
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Ouch. I just send their support an email. Sorry for ruining it for everybody else but this is so obviously a mistake and a pretty big one too that I had to let them know.

Well done!

I was preparing an email for support team too but I have a family celebration and I am with Internet access limited, so thank you so much to do this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

How do you sign up for this website? I see where you can log in but how do first sign up to be able to log in?

From their website:

Please note that our site is a webshop only: if you didn’t buy any of our products on karanyisounds.com, you will be unable to register or log in to our site.
Our system will create your account during your first purchase. This is the only way you can log in on karanyisounds.com.