APD Deal # 13 - Impact Soundworks Massive World Bundle

cclarry

IMHO, this is one of the best deals on APD right now. 

ISW has often offered deals on packages of their strings, but I don't remember their ever doing packages of their winds. 

I have Koron, which is a terrific library that I think I paid $150 for.  (it lists for $199)  It was the biggest world library they had ever done when it came out.

In the old days I would have picked this package up in a second, but these days my money is going more to video stuff.  And the fact is... I have these instruments covered.

But this is a true bargain, particularly if you don't have a lot of world instruments.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, kevin H said:

I took advantage of this deal and just got a $60 personalized coupon to complete collection at the discounted 40% off.  So completed Ventus winds complete bundle for $54.

are you sure it was Impact Soundworks Massive World Bundle  personalized coupon ?

I haven't received such coupon  and when I mail to APD support response was

I can confirm that we did not send out any additional 40% discount for the Impact Soundworks bundle. Perhaps these members were talking about another product?

5 hours ago, Leok85 said:

are you sure it was Impact Soundworks Massive World Bundle  personalized coupon ?

The coupon was from Impact Soundworks and it was to complete the Ventus Winds collection (5 of 7 Ventus titles were included in Massive World Bundle).  I got this coupon as well.

• Like 2