Freebie - Old School Keys / Splash Sound

Kreveta Puket

https://splashsound.org/oldschoolkeys.html

Offer is valid until Dec 07

OLD SCHOOL KEYS library is 5 keyboards whose sound is time-tested. Classic Electric Piano, FM Electric Piano, Hammond Jazz Organ, Kawai Funk Organ and Acoustic Upright Piano.

This library is not designed to replace the classical pianos and organs of the past century. But it is a simple and affordable solution for those who need a compact old school instrument in their home studio or at a concert.

If you can’t imagine your music without retro sounds, Funk solos and Jazz harmonies or you’re just fond of experiments with the sound, this library was created exactly for you!

5 keyboard instruments, 8 classic effects are included to the interface. Also there are 9 patches for quick access to the required sound, more than 3000 recorded samples for your comfortable playing. All of this is Old School Keys

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

This has been free for as long as I can remember

I think it's done a few rounds of freebies, but I'm pretty sure I bought it for less than $5 or so a number of years ago and it's been available to buy in between. From memory it's actually not bad!