Melodyne Black Friday Sale

cclarry

What? I use Melodyne all the time.  And I use the polyphonic features of Editor/Studio often enough to make that upgrade worthwhile. Apparently your takes are always good enough to be useable.  I wish mine were. Or maybe I'm too picky and always find something to "fix". Melodyne has been a life saver to me several times. it is so nice to change an E chord to Em without having to re-record, or for polyphonic audio-midi conversion for sample replacement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fret_man said:

What? I use Melodyne all the time.  And I use the polyphonic features of Editor/Studio often enough to make that upgrade worthwhile. Apparently your takes are always good enough to be useable.  I wish mine were. Or maybe I'm too picky and always find something to "fix". Melodyne has been a life saver to me several times. it is so nice to change an E chord to Em without having to re-record, or for polyphonic audio-midi conversion for sample replacement.

I am with ya on that. At first I treated it only as a pitch correction tool. But it has become so much more than that.

For my guitar playing I usually leave it as is. But I do use it to convert my guitar to midi to get accompaniment.

However, there are times when there is this really good lead take and a few little sour notes that might get a little correction on them!! I mean, if ya got the tools... :) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fret_man said:

Well, in all honestly, its more like I don't sing at all, and my guitar playing is, well, Mrs. Husker is very glad for earphones....

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1