Sonixinema Intimate Legato - Cello

cclarry

I have been waiting for a Black Friday sale to pick up their other Solo Cello library -- which has legato plus additional  articulations  -- and then they released this, which I think sounds gorgeous.  I love the tone. The downside is that it's only a solo legato articulation. @Simeon Amburgeydid a video for the Intimate Legato Cello (see below) and I asked him about doing one of the other cello library,  I think it's called Contemporary Soloist Cello. I'd  love it if he compared the two, because they both sound great. Although Intimate Cello seems to have superior/ smoother legato patches. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have been waiting for a Black Friday sale to pick up their other Solo Cello library -- which has legato plus additional  articulations  -- and then they released this, which I think sounds gorgeous.  I love the tone. The downside is that it's only a solo legato articulation. @Simeon Amburgeydid a video for the Intimate Legato Cello (see below) and I asked him about doing one of the other cello library,  I think it's called Contemporary Soloist Cello. I'd  love it if he compared the two, because they both sound great. Although Intimate Cello seems to have superior/ smoother legato patches. 

I LOVE the Intimate Cello and think they have broken some new ground here. They mentioned about possibly being able to roll in some of the newfound techniques into some of the existing titles which will be exciting. They have sent me the Contemporary CELLO but I have been having an issue with Native Access but Stay tuned!

Joyfully,
Simeon

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I LOVE the Intimate Cello and think they have broken some new ground here. They mentioned about possibly being able to roll in some of the newfound techniques into some of the existing titles which will be exciting. They have sent me the Contemporary CELLO but I have been having an issue with Native Access but Stay tuned!

Joyfully,
Simeon

@Simeon Amburgey I just sense that after you do a video of Contemporary Cello I'm going to find that I still can't choose, that I'll love both libraries too much and end up buying both. BTW, I really like how the developer behind Sonixenima interacts with sample users over at VI Control, he seems genuinely kind and I have all of his freebies, and I think one paid library.

Like always, I'll watch a video of you playing it, then I'll buy it and I'll be like -- "Hey, this doesn't sound as good as that library Simeon played. And I know the reason. Simeon's a really good keyboardist and thr guy who's playing it now is terrible!" Hahaha. Seriously though, thanks for doing this. You know I enjoy your videos -- especially when you get carried away and before you know it you're playing Stevie Wonder and old classics. It's your love of music -- and good playing -- that makes those moments so enjoyable. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2