Kilohearts New Soundbank - New Content Bank - Ephemeris by Venus Theory

cclarry

We are monumentally excited to announce the release of Ephemeris, a Phase Plant Content Bank by Venus Theory. 

Ephemeris is hard to pin down. It shifts and changes as smoke, as light, as fluid, providing sound design surprises and delights in a dynamic and constructive collection.

Making use of many advanced features of Phase Plant, including MPE tools, Ephemeris has as many tones and colors as you have creative ideas. Use it for soundscapes and ambient expression, or for a dash of inspiration in tracks of any genre. It's a must-have for next-level sound explorers.

Ephemeris is available now with a 50% intro discount. Kilohearts Subscribers can download this new Content Bank immediately via the Kilohearts Installer. 

The intro offer ends on the 21st of November, at midnight (CET). 

GET 50% OFF EPHEMERIS NOW - $14.50

https://kilohearts.com/products/ephemeris

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Andrew Huang's bank is the only one that has interested me at all.  Then again, I'm not into EDM, so no surprise there. The banks don't have a lot of range, audience-wise.  Need to check this new one out.

The above said, I freaking love Phase Plant.  I've really only graduated from being a "preset guy" since the pandemic began, and Phase Plant is the easiest sound design launching pad for me.

• Like 1