Soundiron Knockout Drums

cclarry

INTRODUCING

KNOCKOUT DRUMS

Knockout Drums is a hard-hitting drumkit sample library created in collaboration with metal drummer extraordinaire Navene Koperweis (Entheos, Animosity, Animals As Leaders) and seasoned mixing engineer/producer Zack Ohren (Machine Head, All Shall Perish, Aborted). Whether you're looking for a gigantic live room feel or a super-focused and tight studio sound, this kit crushes it.

From progressive & death metal to rock, pop, breakbeat and dance styles and everywhere in-between. This library has all the power tools and performance features you need to get a great-sounding drum mix right out-of-the-box, no matter what tonal style you're after.

Get Knockout Drums now on an intro price of $79 (Reg. $99)

https://soundiron.com/products/knockout-drums

• Like 3

Just based on the short glimpse from the video, I really like that GUI  when it comes to the selection of drums. It's the slickest looking drum GUI I've seen for a KONTAKT drum library. Although, while the library sounds great for metal, it's not a genre I work in. But this still looks very cool and sounds very good ( in the video) for a metal drum library.