APD Deal - Prodigious Orchestral Engine + Orchestral MIDI Pack by New Nation

cclarry

$34.95

For only $34.95 (normally $397), get the newly released Prodigious Orchestral Engine bundled with over 400 Orchestral MIDI files! Also get a $25 gift card which you can use on the New Nation web shop.

Prodigious is a serious and in-depth Orchestral Rompler that gives you the freedom to be creative.

32 Total Sampled Instruments give you goosebumps as you steam through Chilling Strings, Brash Brass, Eerie Woodwinds & Tainted Vocals.

Choose from 1 of 75 stock presets or cast as spell and create your very own dark orchestra, YOU’RE THE CONDUCTOR NOW!

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

https://audioplugin.deals/prodigious-orchestral-engine-orchestral-midi-pack-by-new-nation/ref/260/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

@SAMPLE SOUND REVIEW As you have disabled direct messaging I can only openly write this to you.

@cclarry has been a long time contributor and friend to these deals forum, here and in the previous Cakewalk forums. 

To the best of my knowledge he is sharing a deal he has found and is not making a profit from it or is he selling product.

Consequently no action is required.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@SAMPLE SOUND REVIEW As you have disabled direct messaging I can only openly write this to you.

@cclarry has been a long time contributor and friend to these deals forum, here and in the previous Cakewalk forums. 

To the best of my knowledge he is sharing a deal he has found and is not making a profit from it or is he selling product.

Consequently no action is required.

Thank you for this post!