Dehumaniser simple monsters

satya

21 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Not at all impressed with this plugin from the Tube reviews anyway. 

There's a free demo.  This is a lot of fun, but of course it helps if you have a silly YouTube channel like me that will give you a reason to use it.

19 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Works for me, though.

plugin-boutique-dehumanizer-discount.png.1ff61152a1658e333f82cd36da80eaa8.png

Thank you @pseudopop It worked fine today!   I didn't even have to put in the code.

And now I have Huracan too.  Mndala 2.0!!

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

I installed the demo and played with it. Not impressed. My biggest issues were:

• the output level is really low (on Reaper)
  • increasing the Character setting (the amount of monstrousness?) increases sibilance significantly and also creates a sort of chorus effect where I can hear both the original and modified voice separately
  • I couldn't make my voice sound like a proper death growl

Not worth the money for me, unfortunately.

I'll have to demo Zynaptiq Wormhole some day. YouTube demos sound much better than this.

This is going to help me do stoopid things on YouTube for $29. Cheap.  

If you want to do this on a pro level, Krotos has Dehumaniser 2, which was used for Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Jungle Book, Game of Thrones,  The Conjuring, Stranger Things, etc.  That lists for $399, which isn't a bad price, considering how good it is.   And there are sales. BF is coming soon.     It also has a free demo.

https://www.krotosaudio.com/dehumaniser2/

But overkill for me farting around on YouTube. 

If you are looking for very high quality, you can safely cross Simple Monsters off your list.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Currently owning Simple Monsters gets you $99 discount on Dehumaniser2 ($300 instead of $399).
Hopefully will bring BF price of Dehumaniser 2 down by same amount.

A decent reason to buy Simple Monsters.

Last BF the Krotos sound design instruments were 50% off.  So it's possible that you could upgrade to Dehumaniser 2 for $100. 

• Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

If you are looking for very high quality, you can safely cross Simple Monsters off your list.

And put Dehumanizer 2 on my list, as yeah for something like this I'd definitely prefer the highest possible quality. Thanks for the tip as I do like this kind of thing. 

Edited by Christian Jones
?

14 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

And put Dehumanizer 2 on my list, as yeah for something like this I'd definitely prefer the highest possible quality. Thanks for the tip as I do like this kind of thing. 

But, as stated above by @TheSteven,(and it says so on the site) you can spend $29 now and get Dehumaniser 2 for $300 ($99 off).  Save 70 bucks. 

Plus you get MNTRA Huracan. 😀