Cherry Audio CA2600 Synthesizer ($15 @ AudioDeluxe - RRP $39.00)

MusicMan

On 8/15/2022 at 3:49 PM, Fleer said:

These are fine things. Cherry Audio is on a roll. 

The Cherry Audio stuff is very decent for the price. I love the Voltage Modular, so I haven't bought many of their standalone synths, but I did pick this one up and will likely grab a few of the others too. Sometimes I even just enjoy using them to see how what it was like to program some of these famous old synths 🙂

1 minute ago, Nick Blanc said:

I have this one (also for 15 I believe) as well as the hardware (Behringer 2600). I use this one when I dont'want to start everything up, but also as  a preset list for the hardware 😅

That's just greedy 🤣

I haven't tested out the Behringer gear, but apparently some of their clones aren't half bad from what I've heard and I have considered picking up one or two. They get a bad rap sometimes, but I like that they started reproducing clones of stuff that the original manufacturers wouldn't.

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

The Cherry Audio stuff is very decent for the price. I love the Voltage Modular, so I haven't bought many of their standalone synths, but I did pick this one up and will likely grab a few of the others too. Sometimes I even just enjoy using them to see how what it was like to program some of these famous old synths 🙂

Do you have the Vintage Voice Bundle for Voltage Modular? https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/vintage-voice-bundle

It includes the  SynthVoice, as well as the DCO-60 (Juno-106) modules.

"SynthVoice is a complete semi-modular vintage synthesizer, featuring two oscillators, a multi-mode filter, an LFO, dual envelope generators, sample and hold, and spring reverb. It's like having a classic ARP 2600 synthesizer in your modular rack. SynthVoice Filter puts the brute power of SynthVoice's multi-mode filter into a separate module."

• Like 1

23 hours ago, abacab said:

Do you have the Vintage Voice Bundle for Voltage Modular? https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/vintage-voice-bundle

It includes the  SynthVoice, as well as the DCO-60 (Juno-106) modules.

"SynthVoice is a complete semi-modular vintage synthesizer, featuring two oscillators, a multi-mode filter, an LFO, dual envelope generators, sample and hold, and spring reverb. It's like having a classic ARP 2600 synthesizer in your modular rack. SynthVoice Filter puts the brute power of SynthVoice's multi-mode filter into a separate module."

I don't, but that actually looks very cool. I picked up the Softube Model 84 which I really like, so I'm covered with the Juno sounds, but it would be good having these as modules. Same with Synthvoice now I know them from the Arp 2600. I looked the other day and it was a little hard to work out what was what in the bundles from Cherry Audio!

I think I've mostly got my head around it now... sort of 🤣

I was also looking at Miniverse Module Collection and MS Vintage Bundle which both look tempting.

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I looked the other day and it was a little hard to work out what was what in the bundles from Cherry Audio!

The Vintage Voice Bundle is included in the "Year Two Collection", currently on sale for $100. Plus when you log in to your Cherry Audio account, you should get a discount for any of the bundled products that you may already own.

https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/cherry-audio-year-two-collection