FREE!!! Hundreds of Great Vital Synth Presets!!!

PavlovsCat

This is the best kind of deal of all, everything is FREE, the presets and the synth they're used in. So, everyone can afford this. 

I found this excellent resource of free presets  for VITAL, the free open source synth. In case you aren't already familiar with VITAL, it's a great sounding synth --I love it more than most synths I've paid for (there is a paid version with some additional presets and features,, which is a good way to support the developer/development of the synth, but it's completely unnecessary for using these presets).  There's a lot of great sounded presets at this site, they're well categorized and you get to listen to a demo of each one before deciding if you want to download them. 

https://presetshare.com/presets?query=&instrument=2&genre=&type=&orderby=relevance

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Great Idea 1

On 8/7/2022 at 7:34 PM, dee said:

can you download all vst presets at once somehow or do you have to download all sounds one by one?

If you can download them all at once, I haven't figured out how to do it. That would be nice. I assume that there's no way to do that as the site owner makes revenue off of ads,  so they want the page views. 

Edited by PavlovsCat