Plugin Alliance - August! ☀️ NEW Type of Loyalty Voucher is Here!

MusicMan

Last Days of Summer 

This month we are sending you not 1, but 2 PA Loyalty Vouchers! 80+ deals to make you party – save BIG with our fantastic deals on the PA and PA_EXT plugins. Up to 94% OFF!

Use voucher code XXL-20-OFF and get 20% OFF on XXL orders. Just copy & paste the code during checkout.

XXL-20-OFF 
(Minimum Spend: $100 net / SUBTOTAL)

Later this week we will also send you your regular PA Loyalty Voucher, of course. Please stay tuned! 

The offers expire August 3, 11:59pm PST.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Since PA raised the minimum spend from $25 never used these vouchers anymore.

I am also sad. On the other hand I bought so many PA plugins because of these vouchers, that I never use probably (redundant to other plugins).

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

The only thing close to real deal now from PA is 4EVER29*

*As long as you are still picking up stuff that will most likely never sell below $99 (IOW new highly priced items). 

I actually think I'll sign this plan some day. Eventually all PA plugins end up being sold for less than $30. But this is a way to get the latest and greatest sooner and without paying so much.

Edited by Sergio

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Since PA raised the minimum spend from $25 never used these vouchers anymore.

The only reason I didn't buy things last month with the loyalty voucher was the $50 I'd have to spend, it had nothing to do with the deals on the table.  

If you looked at what you could get during the Summer Sale + Hall of Fame EX sale, it was actually nuts.  I put a bunch of stuff in my cart and looked at what my voucher could have got - it would have been somewhere around $8/plugin.  And that was generally stuff I didn't have yet and I own at least 90 of what they were offering for sale on the site now.  

Same deal less than a year ago would have been instant buy.  It was just a matter of timing.  

• Like 1