PA EXT Summer Sale - New Deals - Bx_Console J, Maag EQ4, and NI Passive EQ

cclarry

Brainworx bx_console SSL 9000 J

The SSL console behind major releases from Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Madonna, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, as a plugin with presets from Michael Brauer.

$349 $30.99

Local VAT taxes may be added

Save 91% with your checkout code: 

SUMMER22-9000J

Code expires July 23, 23:59 PM PST

Mäag Audio EQ4

6 bands of wonderful EQ from Mäag Audio. Add that magic “AIR” to your vocal tracks, master bus and more.

$229 $24.99

Save 89% with your checkout code: 

SUMMER22-EQ4

Native Instruments Passive EQ

Rich, natural sound of high-end, tube-powered studio gear. Musical character makes this the top choice for a wide range of production needs.

$49 $30.99

Save 37% with your checkout code: 

SUMMER22-PASSEQ

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

11 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Everyone went crazy when the Console J came out. Is it still worth getting with all the other SSL channels around?

I think I prefer the SSL Native Channel Strip 2 personally which is kind of in that ballpark. But the PA 9000J has some cool features and is very clean sounding too, although it does include more controls for noise and saturation if you're wanting that at the time. They're both good. Just depends on the material. Neither of them are worth their crazy "retail" prices, but for their sale prices I like both.

It also depends on if you like using a channel strip, or prefer to choose all your own plugins. I tend to want to pick, but the strips on certain busses and instruments at times I enjoy as well. It also depends on whether you need another channel strip 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

non-resizable GU

"If you use SSL plugins you probably want to check out the free "SSL 360" plugin mixer application, that automatically arranges all the SSL UI windows into a single UI window "

this ^ might work as a limited option 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Yep except for non-resizable GUI,tied to ilok limitations and lack of mix control on the compressor but the overall sound is certainly covered.   

Some good points there Brian. They haven't worried me too much, although I'd much rather PA's auth over iLok, but there's no real getting away from iLok now for me.. Good call out for anyone considering the two though as people do feel quite strongly about a few of these.

• Like 1