If you only had juan...

Bapu

Pedro and Juan were lost in the desert, after days without food, they came across a tree dripping with the finest bacon you've ever seen or smelt.

'Look' Juan says Pedro, 'is a bacon tree, we are saved' as he ran towards it desperate to feast on the rashers that hung there.

But before he could take a bite, he was cut down in hail of bullets.

With his dying breath, he rolled towards his friend and cried out 'Juan, stay there my friend, is no a bacon tree...

...is a ham bush 😂

• Haha 3

I don't know about Juan,  but I can tell you from bitter experience that when your Spanish girlfriend says that she wants some Home Alone for her birthday, she means this....

jo_sku_L10G01_1000x1000_0.png

Not this.....

10996577-1410440223-328138.jpg&f=1&nofb=

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Juanita ! Te amo con todo mi corazón

depositphotos_567147498-stock-video-one-

Thank you very much Juan ! I Wub you Too !

Paco-de-Lucia1-2.jpg

Aye Que Linda ! aren't these two so adorable !

Salma-Hayek-4.jpg

Gulp , I don't think she's talking about the donkeys 😊

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz