Komplete Kontrol updated to 2.1.3

cclarry

Run Native Access to upate

We just wanted to give you a rundown of what’s new. First up, we've added an Audio Module so you can play back loops. We've also added MCU support for the S-Series Mk2, A-Series, and M32 keyboards, as well as a takeover mode when MIDI mapping third-party controllers. You can now see Sounds.com artwork on your hardware and software browsers, with improved syncing giving you quicker access to your sounds. Running KOMPLETE KONTROL as a plugin for the first time? You can now scan plugins and content with one click. Enjoy!

Update to KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.3 for free via Native Access.

The KOMPLETE team

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Update to KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.1.3 for free via Native Access.

Or, download the updates manually, you can run Service Center to determine what the updates are and then get them manually if you are like me and have K10 or below and hate native access or can't use it.

2 hours ago, balinas said:

I haven’t really looked into this thinking I do not have any NI maschine hardware. 

Anyone using this otherwise?

You don't need any NI hardware to use this software (although it does have features that integrate with the hardware).

Komplete Kontrol is a shell/preset browser which allows you to search for presets independently of the instrument they belong to.

For example, if you wanted to find an airy pad you could use the browser to find one and it will load up whichever instrument the preset was created in.  You don't have to switch instruments,  KK will do it for you. So if you wanted to switch between a Kontakt Rhodes to one created in Lounge Lizard, you can do that fairly quickly. 

• Like 1