Toontrack EZ Drummer 2 EZX Bundle

Marc Cormier

For anyone not using EZDrummer 2 right now but wants to see what EZD3 is all about, you can grab EZD2 and two EZX expansions of your choice (including newly released ones that won't go on sale for ages) for $216, which includes the free upgrade to EZD3.  It was about $20 more last week.

Free Upgrade to EZDRUMMER 3!

Buy and register EZDRUMMER 2 in April 2022 and receive the Upgrade to EZDRUMMER 3 as a free download, after the Release on the 03rd of May 2022. After the upgrade to EZDRUMMER 3, the EZDRUMMER 2 will be maintained as well as the internal EZDRUMMER 2 Sound+MIDI Library as an additional EZX-Library.

https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_ez_drummer_2_ezx_bundle_2.htm

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Great Idea 1

can you guys not post this stuff. i am a drum addict and will wind up buying it even though i have at least 5 other packages that do the same thing.

so basically, its $207 to get EZD 2 and 3 and expansions that will work in EZD3 as well right? The only thing stopping me is, if I want to "up my drum game" in my studio, I am guessing  I really should be looking  at SD3?

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

I have SD3 with Death and Darkness and now - and because I, too, and an addict - just loaded Progressive Foundry.  It actually may replace D&D I like it that much.  Gonna pick up the EZD2/3 package to try out the features which will hopefully make it over to SD3 at some point.  I also spend way too much time tweaking which is the downside in SD3 so there's a possibility that I'll like the more ready-mixed kits in EZD3 and will have a couple of EZX's to add to the library.  I definitely won't be keeping both SD3 and EZD3 once those features come over to SD3 but who knows.

I have a feeling that if I got EZD3 before SD3 I probably wouldn't have sweated an upgrade.  For $216 you get a ton of drums and excellent songwriting features.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how it works with EZBass.

Oh, and BTW - thanks, Larry for tracking down the Progressive Foundry SDX at Thomann.  They have some GREAT prices!

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 2